.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A Question to Ponder..... from my friend L.


Is it wrong to DREAM impossible DREAMS?

No, I don’t feel that it is wrong to dream impossible dreams. Nothing is impossible if we have the faith and trust strong enough in our self and God to accomplish it. Whatever the outcome....we will have grown and progressed tremendously as a person, in our journey towards that dream.

Someone said to me once that they had this certain dream for them self....something that they wanted to obtain. I told them that they should have a dream, and dream their dream. They told me, “But my dream takes money”. If a dream is desired strong enough....there has to be a way of obtaining it, even if it takes most of our lifetime.

Somehow, that is what setting GOALS and working towards them is all about. We set different time increments to our goals. We take a bite at a time towards our dream. We help that dream to become a reality.