.

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

If I Had All the Money and Time in the World, What Would I Do?



My friend L. gave me this question to ponder and write about.



1) I probably would not change my life style much because I am me and never have desired much of the things of the world. I can't justify spending money on worthless trinkets that can't help and benefit other people, OR MYSELF.

2) I would NOT desire large fancy homes or luxury cars...no matter the money. Never cared about that, ever!

3) It would be wonderfully fun to randomly pass out a $100 bill to people as I walk by them and see their reaction of surprise and delight.

4) I would love to stand by the check out stand in a grocery store and see the look on peoples faces when I pay for their groceries. THIS HAPPENED TO ME ONCE....but my groceries came to less than $20. The guy had a big roll of money and I was told that he did that quite often in the store. It was a wonderful feeling to have someone want to do that for ME.

5) I would pay off all my family members house mortgages and car loans. I would pay for all my grandkids to go to college.

6) I would donate money to the city for the purchase of a huge area of land to be made into an arboretum complete with animals and birds.

7) For myself, I would love to take a trip to Germany with all my kids, and spend several months or so just touring around. That is where my ancestors came from.

8) I would pay for a live-in maid or for a full time nurse in the homes of the very elderly who struggle along and who can't afford this and who need it very much because of their health conditions and circumstances.

9) I would create a large animal refuge park (like a zoo) with lots of activities and rides for families and have sort of a circus atmosphere to it. IT WOULD BE FREE FOR EVERYONE TO ENJOY.

10) I would pay for nannies to come and stay with children, while I would send their parents off on little romantic get-away trips so that they can have little honeymoons all the time to rekindle the flames of love and closeness.







11) I would go to small towns that do not have many wholesome activities for kids to do. I would build an indoor and outdoor facility large enough to hold all kinds of things for the youth to enjoy, such as skating rink, skate board area, game rooms, amusement park and rides, dirt bike trails and hills, etc.