.

Friday, January 18, 2008

A single little word


Recently while viewing other blogs, I came across an idea from the blogger, Ali Edwards,



She talks about slowly incorporating small single words into our life...words that can help us to become a better person. Words that you can focus on, meditate on, and reflect upon as you go about your daily life. The word should also be something you want to bring into your life in a more tangible way.

For instance, take the word PLAY and what it means to you. She says, “Try to incorporate it more into your everyday and on your adventures out in the crazy world. Maybe it is a lot about living without fear – about being more open to experiences with an attitude of playfulness”.

I think this is a great idea to help me analyze words and their meaning in my life. The words can be a thought, feeling or an emotion....as long as they have personal meaning for me.